Everything I use that feature in my videos, blogs and instagram posts. Some links will go to my Amazon shop or affiliated links that help support the all the work I do on my blog, YouTube channel and Instagram. Others are direct to companies I bought stuff from where no affiliation exists or were donated to the channel in return for help with install videos or spreading the word about cool products.
- Tires are Toyo Open Country A/T Plus. 215/75R15.
- Front Bumper by High Bridge 1st, Japan. I ordered mine via email@example.com. EU customers can now order via JimnyStyle. I configured mine to be painted semi-gloss black with a black anodised aluminium skid plate.
- Front Tow Hook – From JimnyStyle
- Rear Tow Hook – From JimnyStyle
- Modified Grille is the Suzuki Classic grille optional extra that we have had sprayed to match the car and modified (by G Baxter AutoBodies) to include attached the Vintage Suzuki Emblem.
- Old Man Emu 40mm lift by Storm Customs (10mm spring spacers added).
- LED Tail Lights by JimnyStyle.
- LED Front Indicators on eBay.
- Roof Load Bars by Front Runner.
- LED Mirror Covers – Thanks to JimnyStyle! I helped with the install video.
- LED Light Bar – Fitted this to the top of the front bumper.
- Leather Handles – On my Etsy store.
- Boot Liner by Suzuki.
- Smoked Indicators by Vulcans.
- Door Handle Trim by Suzuki.
- Wind & Rain Deflectors by Suzuki.
- Side Body Moulding by Suzuki (Suzuki garage stuck in the wrong place lol).
- Rear Mud Flaps by Suzuki (removed them now).
- Front Mud Flaps by Suzuki.
- Rubber Mats by Suzuki for Automatic model, these are awesome.
- Head Unit Touch Screen Protector – JB74, SZ5, GLX, helps avoid glare too, highly recommended.
- LED DRL Bulbs – Bright white daytime running lights, easy to fit.
- Car Seat Storage Net – I clipped the bottom hooks under the handbrake trim. Works a treat.
- Dashboard Tray – Thought I’d not use this much but I’ve ended up using it a lot! Really handy for random stuff.
- Bonnet Bug Guard – Beefs up the front end a bit more.
- APIO Fuel Lid Cover – I originally ordered mine from Japan but you can now save import fees buying it from JimnyStyle.
- Bonnet Insulator
- Door Hinge Covers – From JimnyStyle.
- Keyhole Protective Covers
- Roof Tent by Front Runner.
- Awning is the 1.4m Darche Eclipse by Trek Overland.
- Awning wall is the Darche Eclipse EZY Side Extension by Trek Overland.
- Awning extension is custom made by me.
- Telescopic Ladder – I got the 2.6M one. Read the easy tent mod.
- Compact Ultralight Folding Chairs – Cheap and well made.
Camping Tools & Accessories
- Mora Companion Knife – Cheap and highly effective bushcraft knife.
- Spitfire Pocket Bellows
- Mora 122 Wood Carving Knife – Kuksa carving at camp 🙂
- Mora 106 Wood Carving Knife
- Fallkniven DC4 Diamond / Ceramic Sharpening Stone – Super small but still very capable tool for keeping your camping knifes razor sharp.
- Paracord Holder – Don’t go camping with paracord 😉
- 12V Hair Straighteners – My wife’s favourite thing in the world ?. Plugs into the rear socket on the Jimny. You can get a cover and heat mat too and the whole thing sits lovely in the OEM Suzuki rear storage compartment or in the front seat pockets.
- Magnetic Paper Towel Holder – Best £14.99 I’ve ever spent ?
- Exped MegaMat 10 MW – Ultimate comfort, fits on passenger side.
- Exped MegaMat Lite 12 M – Very comfortable, fits on drivers side.
- Exped Mega Pillow – Super light, super compact matching pillows.
- Extra Long Hot Water Bottle – Get’s my wife camping in the winter ?slots perfectly into a sleeping bag.
- Alpkit Cloud Cover Hydrophobic Down Quilt – Summer camping down quilt.
- Alpkit Skyehigh 700 – A great Autumn and Winter sleeping bag for the UK.
- Tailgate Molle Panel – A product I designed that will be getting manufactured and sold via JimnyStyle.
- Window Molle Panel – see above.
- Spare Tyre Trash Bag – UPDATE: this amazon bag split so I can no longer recommend it. Instead I made a small mod to a far better spare tyre bag.
- Quick Fist Clamps – Easily mount your camping axe to the Jimny.
- Super Quick Fist Clamps – Mount a tool roll to the window molle panel.
- Hazard 4 Jelly Roll Lens Bottle – Store mobile camera kit in here.
- First Tactical Tactix 6×10 Utility Pouch – Up to 5 of these will fit on the tailgate Molle Panel. They’re not cheap but they’re fantastic quality and very sturdy, meaning no rattles or sagging.
- Rip Away Molle Pouches – Good quality rip away molle pouches that we use for first aid kits and toiletries. Easy to remove in seconds.
- Mora Bushcraft Tactical Sheath – Fits perfectly on the left side of the molle panel.
Lights, Power & Refrigeration
- Olight Perun Head Torch – Love this torch, the build quality is stunning! I also hang it in the roof tent at night. It’s super powerful, lasts ages and is a simple 1 button use. Use Jimny10 for 10% off at checkout.
- Luminoodle LED Rope – These are awesome, attach them to your awning or anywhere really.
- Camping Magnetic Lights – I mount 2 directly on the roof under the awning. They last 2 nights on one charge if you use the lower light setting or the red light which is my preference.
- ThruNite TC15 UK or USA – Like having the sun in your pocket and mounts great on the custom molle panel.
- PowerOak EB150 1500wh Power Station – This absolute beast has transformed my camping! I use it mostly to power the fridge and multiple recharges all my devices. It takes care of all our power needs for many days off grid. Slots nicely behind the passenger seat in the Jimny too. Special thanks to PowerOak.
- UK – EB240 – New 2400wh ?- Save £160 with code KMALAXBZ
- USA – EB150 – Save $130 with code bluetti2019
- Dometic CDF26 Fridge – It’s only 26 litres but is sufficient for our trips. In the UK you’re never too far away from a store to stock up on provisions. This size fits amazing in the Jimny too, leaving plenty of room for other kit.
Cooking & Water
- Mini Fire Anchor – Lightweight and high quality from TJM Metalworks.
- Heavy Duty Grill – Love this, mainly use it as a sturdy table though but obviously it’s meant for cooking with over a campfire.
- Cadac 2 Cook 2 Pro – I like the extra grill plates you get. Lights well but I would prefer it if it had a better simmer control.
- Camping Sandwich Maker – Tiny little sandwich maker. Makes toasted sandwiches in minutes.
- 8 Litre Water Container – Sits nicely behind the passenger seat. I’m not 100% on the tap design but no leaks.
- Eagle Products 1.5L Kettle – Great for campfire brews. Can be hung over the fire or even direct on the coals if you’re happy to give it a good scrub afterwards.
- Timemore Chestnut C2 Manual Coffee Grinder
- Israeli Bandage – 100% essential when camping with axes and knives, take at least 2 with you on each trip.
- Fire Extinguisher Bracket – The back of this black is meant for mounting on round surface but I did manage to clamp it onto the window molle panel.